Weight loss is basically the loss of our total body mass when we to improve our body fitness and health also or it can be changed in the overall body shape through slimming. Excessive body weight is itself a problem for you. It can lead to many diseases like hypertension, diabetes and cardiac related issues. So, it must be rescued before it gets worsened. Nowadays half of our population is suffering from obesity, which is really an alarming situation for our populations.
TIPS TO REDUCE BODY WEIGHT:
There are a number of ways to reduce our body weight. We can adopt some of these to get rid of this issue.
- Try to reduce your appetite as much as you can.
- Improve metabolic health at the same time.
- There must be adjustments to your eating patterns and try to follow these patterns regularly.
- Increase physical activity which is of course in the form of exercise and walk.
- Add fibers to your diet as they help to regulate the bowel movement.
- Minimize the quantity of sugar, refined carbohydrates in your diet.
- Avoid eating fats containing diet.
- Stay happy as in most cases depression and anxiety cause increases body weight
- There are some drugs available which help to decrease the appetite and ultimately it results in body loss. But they must be used according to the prescription of a certified physician because they, may cause some other side effects.
- The last way to treat the severe cases of obesity is Bariatric surgery when none of the above method is working. These surgeries are of two types; Gastric bypass and gastric banding. These surgeries are done to reduce the size of stomach of an obese person so that caloric intake can be minimized.
Permanent weight loss
- If some want a permanent weight loss then he/she must bring changes in diet and lifestyle permanently.