Barcelona said on Monday it had reached an “out-of-court” settlement with Brazilian forward Neymar to end its legal dispute, which moved from Barca to Paris Saint-Germain in 2017.
The case relates to what Neumer said was an unpaid bonus under the agreement, which he signed in October 2016, before the transfer of the euro world record on Monday 222.
Neymar sued the Catalan club for 46.3 million euros, claiming it violated the agreement.
A Barcelona judge backed the club, ordering Brazilians to pay 6.7 million euros to Camp Nou in June last year.
Spanish media reported that Neymar had appealed and had also launched a new lawsuit against Barca. This case is now invalid.
Barcelona said in a statement that the claims of three workers and a civil suit had “out of court”.