LAHORE: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Friday announced that preparations for the upcoming T20 World Cup will begin on Sunday, October 10.
A statement issued by the PCB said that the National Cricket Squad will conduct a “seven-day training and conditioning camp” under the Bio-Safe Protocol at the National High Performance Center and LCCA Ground, Lahore from Sunday.
It said the bio-safe bubble will join the players and their families today (Friday) to test themselves on arrival.
The players will be allowed to start their preparation from Sunday with a gym session at the NHPC once the negative test returns, the statement said.
Releasing the cricketers’ training schedule, the PCB said that Pakistani cricketers would hold a training session on October 11-12 at the LCCA Ground at 1:30 pm and play a “senior match” under the lights on October 14. Will
It will start at 6 p.m. No training activities are scheduled for October 13.
Schedule of online media conversations for players
Following is the schedule of online media chats of the players.
- October 9 – Mohammad Rizwan will address a virtual media session at 11 a.m.
- October 10 – Bowling consultant Vernon Flanders addresses a virtual media session at 11 a.m.
- October 11 – Hassan Ali addresses a virtual media session at 11 a.m.
- October 12 – Shaheen Shah Afridi will address a virtual media session at 11 a.m.
- October 13 – Vice Captain Shadab Khan will address a virtual media session at 11 a.m.
- October 14 – Captain Babar Azam addresses a virtual media session at 11 a.m.