Senate chairman takes notice of mysterious disease in Balochistan ISLAMABAD: Senate Chairman Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani on Monday took notice of the mysterious disease that has spread in Bolan district of Balochistan and ordered to send a team of experts to tackle the situation.
The team will gather information about the disease and will formulate a strategy to check the epidemic.
The members of Balochistan provincial assembly and local representatives drew the attention of the Chairman Senate about the disease.
During meeting in his chamber, the Senate chief sought details about the disease from Director General Health Services Dr Asad Hafeez and Executive Director National Health Institute Brig (R) Amir Ikram.
Chairman Standing Committee for Health Senator Atiq Shaikh was present on the occasion.
Chairman Senate will personally oversee the performance of the team.
- Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 5) Fifth Edition
- 2020 Indian Premier League – IPL 13
- Want to Say thanks to BOL Entertainment for Pakistan Star
- Pak Fans Smiling On Indian Cricket Team Batting – India VS NewZealand
- Is the PTI-Government Here to Remove Poverty or the Poor?
- Seventh 7th Team Pakistan Super League 2020 – PSL 5 Fifth Edition
- SCIENCE CONFIRMS IT; VACCINES SPREAD MEASLES
- ZIKA VIRUS- A GLOBAL HEALTH ISSUE
- Poliovirus detected from sewage in 8 cities: EOC