PM Imran expresses gratitude to donors of Shaukat Khanum ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan Tuesday expressed his gratitude to all the donors for their help in achieving the financial targets of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital (SKMCH) for the year 2018.
On his Twitter account, he expressed his confidence that the people would continue their support in the mission to save the lives of the poor cancer patients in Pakistan who otherwise, could not afford treatment.
“The target of SKMCH for the year 2019 is Rs. 13 billion ($ 20 m), half of which will need to be met through your donations,” he added.
PM Imran expresses gratitude to donors of Shaukat Khanum: The Prime Minister expressed his gratitude further tweeted that over the years “my faith in the goodness of mankind has increased greatly. Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital (SKMCH) is a living tribute to your kindness and generosity”.
- Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL 5) Fifth Edition
- 2020 Indian Premier League – IPL 13
- Is the PTI-Government Here to Remove Poverty or the Poor?
- Want to Say thanks to BOL Entertainment for Pakistan Star
- Pak Fans Smiling On Indian Cricket Team Batting – India VS NewZealand
- 1992 vs 2019 Cricket World CUP
- Abdul Hafeez Kardar-Another Golden Player from the History
- Its all about Cricket