Easy To Follow 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Weight loss is a big issue in the new generation. Due to the access to fast foods and fatty food. Bad quality is another reason for access to weight in human nowadays. Due to the automation of the world and ease of work women are also a victim of high weight nowadays.
Human health is on high risk. Therefore, high weight is another world biggest issue nowadays. Every day people create different plans and join gyms to control their weight. But, due to unbalance in their exercise and their diet plans they get never positive results.
Our diet plans are created by a Certified Specialist in Fitness & Nutrition. Over thousands of people follow our diet plans for positive results.
If your skinny jeans have been relegated to a remote corner of your wardrobe and when you look yourself in a mirror. You are tired of your bad body shape. Then, it’s time to take up the 1000 calorie diet plan and lose the unwanted fat or undesired flab for a handsome look and body shape.
Role of The Youth Newspaper In Weight Lose
Easy To Follow 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss: In most of the areas of the world, people have access to consultants. But, areas like Asia have no such facilities there. Most of the people have no awareness about health care. Even the majority of people have no basic facilities there. So, The Youth Online Pakistani Newspaper help those people by publishing health related articles.
Now let’s talk about the 1000 Calorie diet plan. The 1000 calorie diet plan is suitable for women and men who are small framed. And do not work out often and also don’t do any heavy work. In this low-calorie diet plan, you need little care. Dieters are allowed to take a total of 1000 calories of food per day to lose weight quickly. In a short span of time without any heavy exercise or workout even without joining any gym.
Therefore, it is easy to lose weight quickly for everyone. You just need to follow our below-given diet plan and focus on your weight loss goal. By following this plan till you achieve your weight loss goal.
Why Follow 1000 Calorie Diet Plan
Easy To Follow 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss: The rationale behind the 1000 calorie diet plan is that the drastic reduction of caloric intake results in weight loss. Without any side effects and with little or no physical activity. So, the 1000 calorie plan generates energy shortage of 500 to 1000 calories. And helps to burn approximately 8% of fat from the human body with the long term benefits.
Women who weigh more than 165 pounds or 75 KG. And those who lead an active life should take at least 1200 calories per day which plan will shortly publish. Also, if you wish for long-term weight loss, the 1000 calorie diet is not suitable. For you because suddenly reducing intake calories can have a bad effect on your health.
If you have a complicated medical history or suffer from eating disorders. It will be better for you to consult your doctor before starting this diet routine. Due to a bad health effect, it can move your life to the danger zone. So, before any action, you should consult with your doctor or any health care centre for positive results.
There are a lot of factors that determine which diet plan is appropriate. For each of us according to the conditions of our fat or other medical issues. Factors such as age, current weight, bone health, muscle health, medical history, mental health, genetics, etc. Have very importance in diet planning and weight loss. Play a major role while determining the apt diet chart for each individual diet plan. So, make sure to consult a doctor before following any diet plan.
Facts 1000 Calorie Diet
- 1000 Calorie Diet Plan Chart
- What To Eat For Weight Loss
- What Not To Eat For Weight Loss
- 1000 Calorie Diet Plan Recipe For Weight Loss
- Role Of Exercise When On The 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Benefits Of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Side Effects Of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Dos & Dont’s Of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- FAQs Of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss
1. 1000 Calorie Diet Plan Chart
These sample 1000 calorie diet menus will help you plan your meals and calorie intake per day for quick fat and weight loss. You can take other low-calorie foods for fat loss. But, make sure that you don’t exceed the 1000 calorie limit per day of your diet plan. So, If you are not sure, consult your doctor or dietitian for better and positive results.
1008 Calorie’s Diet Plan Chart
|MEAL||WHAT TO EAT||CALORIES|
|Early Morning||Apple cider vinegar and warm water.||6|
|Breakfast||2 boiled egg whites and a bowl of fruits.||86|
|Pre-Lunch||100g of low-fat yoghurt.||154|
|Lunch||Lettuce taco with yoghurt sauce.||351|
|Post-Lunch||1 bowl of watermelon.||46|
|Evening Snack||Green tea and 2 digestive biscuits.||142|
|Dinner||Vegan salad with fat-free salad dressing.||221|
1050 Calorie’s Diet Plan Chart
|MEAL||WHAT TO EAT||CALORIES|
|Early Morning||Veggie smoothie made up of 1 carrot, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, and a handful of spinach.||98|
|Breakfast||Soy milk, 1 slice of multigrain bread, and 2 boiled egg whites. or Soy milk and 1 banana.||157-159|
|Pre-Lunch||1 glass buttermilk (if following a non-vegan diet). or 1 glass watermelon and kiwi juice.||40-91|
|Lunch||Chicken clear soup with veggies. or Roasted veggies with 100g yoghurt.||152-187|
|Post-Lunch||1 pear and 1 orange.||143|
|Evening Snack||Green tea and 2 digestive biscuits.||142|
|Dinner||Baked fish and 100g yogurt. Or Vegetable clear soup (cabbage, onion, garlic, carrot) with 2 slices of whole wheat bread.||265-296|
2. What To Eat For Weight Loss
1000 calorie diet plan for weight loss focuses on smaller and frequent meals as well as lowering the intake of fat, sugar, and carbohydrates. Alcohol is strictly prohibited when you are following this diet plan or any other for fat loss. But diet soda and black coffee can be taken in moderation for efficient results of fat loss.
Rigorous exercise is not recommended as there is little energy left for any exercise on account of low caloric intake after following this diet plan. The selection of food items should be done very carefully for effective results. Such that a healthy diet menu is put together to get the desired results of fat or weight loss.
- 1000 calorie diet plan should incorporate foods that are rich in vitamin B, proteins, and fibres normally found in wheat foods and enzymes.
- The diet demands a reduction in whole food types like carbs or trans-fats as your body requires nutrition to improve overall health.
- Calcium can be included by taking low-fat milk foods and green vegetables. Fruits and vegetables should not be ignored.
- Fruits like oranges, cantaloupes, kiwi, pears, strawberries, and numerous other berries that offer minimal calories can be used in salads.
- Green veggies like spinach, celery, zucchini, broccoli, and artichokes are rich in vitamins and minerals besides being low-calorie ingredients.
- A single portion of cabbage contains just 35 calories but is pretty rich in nutritional fiber.
- Apart from this, vegetables like cucumber, celery, and eco-friendly peppers have high water content.
3. What Not To Eat For Weight Loss
Here is the list of foods you should absolutely avoid for fat loss. when you are on the 1000 calorie diet plan:
- Fats & Oils – Coconut oil, groundnut oil, walnut oil, palm oil, avocado oil, lard and other animal fat oil, butter, peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, cheese, cream cheese, and ghee.
- Seeds & Nuts – Hazelnuts, cashew nuts, watermelon seeds, walnuts, pine nuts, desiccated coconut, peanuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio, and chia seeds.
- Dry Fruits – Dates, prunes, dried currants, apricots, figs, and cranberries.
- Fruits, Veggies, And Legumes – Avocado, mango, litchi, Chiku, custard apple, potato, corn, lima beans, and soybeans.
- Proteins – Beef, pork, lamb, and tofu.
4. 1000 Calorie Diet Plan Recipe For Weight Loss
You can control your calorie intake per day by following above dite plan. But that does not mean you have to eat boring food at all which create bad taste and you leave your diet plan. Make your daily foods exciting and tasty using the same ol’ veggies, meat, and spices available in the supermarket, but with a twist.
1. Lettuce Taco With Yogurt Sauce
What You Need
- 2 fresh lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 red and yellow bell peppers
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 100g yogurt
- A handful of cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
How To Prepare
- Season the skinless chicken breast with salt and pepper and boil it.
- Shred the boiled chicken breast.
- Grate the cucumber.
- Julienne the bell peppers and slice the tomato.
- Slice the jalapeno.
- Take 100g yogurt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the grated cucumber, a pinch of salt, and chili flakes. Mix well.
- Wash the lettuce leaves.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on the lettuce leaves.
- Add the shredded chicken.
- Add a little salt and black pepper if needed.
- Add the bell peppers and jalapenos.
- Put a generous dollop of yogurt sauce on top.
- Finally, add a few cilantro/coriander leaves.
If you are a vegetarian, instead of chicken, you can add carrots, stir-fried broccoli florets, and button mushrooms.
The skinless chicken breast is low in calories, a good source of protein, iron, and polyunsaturated fat. Cucumbers are super low in calories. They are a good source of vitamins C and A, magnesium, iron, calcium and potassium.Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins C, A, and B6, magnesium, iron, and calcium. They are also rich in fiber and have anti-cancer properties.The colorful bell peppers are rich in vitamins C and A, potassium, dietary fiber, and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and iron. Lettuce leaves are a good source of vitamins A and C, iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Yogurt is a good source of good gut bacteria that help in digestion. Cilantro or coriander leaves contain high amounts of vitamins A, C, and B6, dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and iron. Jalapenos are a good source of vitamins C, B6, and A. Black pepper is a good source of iron, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
Why We Recommend This Recipe
This recipe is tasty, easy to make and is low in calories. The veggies provide you with vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. The yogurt supports your digestive system. You can also make this for anyone in your family for lunch (make sure any of your family members are not allergic to any of the veggies). You can eat this in your office without any fuss, or you can relax at your home and munch on this low-calorie food while reading a book.
2. Delicious Vegan Ribbons Salad
What You Need
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- A handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- A few coriander leaves
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
How To Prepare
- Peel the zucchini and carrot into thin ribbons.
- Julienne the tomato.
- Roughly chop a handful of spinach.
- Make the salad dressing by adding sesame oil and lemon juice in a separate bowl and beating the mixture.
- Add a little salt and pepper to the salad dressing. Mix well.
- Add the salad dressing to the veggies.
- Mix well to coat the dressing evenly on the veggies.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
You can add 2-3 thin slices of turkey bacon to this salad.
Zucchini is a low-calorie food, which is a good source of vitamins C, B6, and A. It has 0% cholesterol and has a good amount of potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, and iron. Carrots are very rich in vitamin A, potassium, magnesium, and dietary fiber. They also contain 0% cholesterol. Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins C, A, and B6, magnesium, iron, calcium, and fiber, and have anti-cancer properties. Spinach has a good amount of vitamins A, C, and B6.
It is also a good source of magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, and dietary fiber. Sesame oil has 0% cholesterol and is a very good source of polyunsaturated fat. Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamins C and B6, iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Coriander leaves contain high amounts of vitamins A, C, and B6, dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Why We Recommend This Recipe
This vegan salad is not only low in calories, but also fun and easy to make. It is delicious in taste and can be eaten either for lunch or dinner. You can add any other veggies of your choice. The zucchini and carrot ribbons would definitely appeal to your kids, and it is also a good way to make them eat some healthy food!
6. Role Of Exercise When On The 1000 Calorie Diet
Exercising is a healthy habit. However, the 1000 calorie diet is a low-calorie diet plan for you to lose weight quickly. Rigorous exercising is not recommended for now. You can go on medium-paced walks. You can also do some stretching exercises to keep your muscles active and maintain blood circulation. You may experience weakness as you are consuming far fewer calories than what you generally do. You will aggravate this condition further by doing rigorous workouts. It is better to start working out after you have stopped the 1000 calorie diet.
7. Benefits Of The 1000 Calorie Diet
- The 1000 calorie diet is considered useful when it comes to burning calories at a fast rate as it is a low-calorie diet. This diet is quite apt if you intend to lose a few pounds quickly, or want to pave the way for a long term weight loss plan.
- Besides, the sample menu of this diet plan provides good nutrition while keeping the calories to a minimum at the same time.
- This diet primarily emphasizes the consumption of fruits and vegetables as they have few calories and high content of water and fiber, which provide a feeling of fullness and prevent you from overeating.
- It is simple and easy to follow, encourages healthy eating, enables you to shed a few extra pounds, and boosts your confidence.
8. Side Effects Of The 1000 Calorie Diet
- As it is a low-calorie diet, it lacks in certain vital nutrients that provide energy to the body. Calories are needed for various activities like walking, running, sleeping, and even for digestion, and such a drastic reduction in the calories is not a healthy option.
- Due to the lack of nutrition, this diet can cause internal damage to the body in the form of dehydration, loss in muscle mass, lack of energy, slower heart rate, hair loss, and weaker nails.
- The drastic cut in calories lowers your metabolism. A lower metabolic rate results in more rapid weight gain when the caloric intake is increased in future.
- This diet is suitable for women who have a small frame and is not considered suitable for men. Besides, it can be potentially dangerous for those people who have well-built or athletic bodies.
- Starvation is another ill effect of this diet. Exhaustion resulting from the diet can make you susceptible to injuries.
- It can cause fatigue, loss of concentration, and make you moody.
- It can cause insomnia.
9. Dos & Don’ts
|THINGS TO DO||THINGS NOT TO DO|
|Follow the diet for not more than 10 days.||Do not overeat.|
|Consult your doctor before following the 1000 calorie diet.||Avoid alcohol and sweetened and carbonated beverages.|
|Go for medium-paced walks and light exercises.||Do not sit at one place for too long.|
|Include lots of fresh fruits and veggies in your diet.||Do not skip any of the meals|
|Eat good amout of proteins to build your muscle strength.||Do not take stress if you have gone a little above 1000 calories one day. Skip the bowl of watermelon the next day and have a cup of green tea instead.|
|Drink enough water.||Do not stay awake late at night.|
Let us now take a look at a few commonly asked questions.
- I am a breastfeeding mother. Is the 1000 calorie diet right for me?
While you are breastfeeding, it is not advisable to go on a low-calorie diet. You should consult your doctor or dietitian to know whether you can go on a low-calorie diet so soon.
- What lean proteins can I have while on the 1000 calorie diet?
You can have skinless chicken, turkey, fish, button mushrooms and lentils. Avoid beans, tofu, beef, and pork.
- I weigh 250 lbs and want to lose weight quickly. Can I go on the 1000 calorie diet for a month?
Different bodies have different needs. Depending on your body type, metabolic rate, genetics, age, and medical history, you have to follow a diet that will not harm your body in the long term. Exercising is a healthy option to start with. If you starve yourself, instead of losing weight, you will gain weight! Seek your doctor’s advice so that your calorie intake is reduced gradually.
- Can I lose weight without exercising if I am on the 1000 calorie diet?
Since the 1000 calorie diet has way lesser calories than what you should normally intake, you can pretty much do without exercising. I advise you to do some stretching and medium-paced walks to keep your blood circulation proper and maintain your muscle strength.
- Can I have a cheat day while on the 1000 calorie diet?
Yes, you can. Make sure you eat in fewer portions. This will help you the next day. If you eat about 2000 calories (or more), and the next day you want to fast, that is not an option and is not recommended at all. Once a week, you can have slightly more than 1000 calories, say 1300-1400 calories. Nullify the effect by sticking to the diet and drinking green tea at least twice a day for the next two days.
The 1000 calorie diet is a good way to get rid of a few pounds, only if your doctor or your dietitian advises you to do so. Losing weight should not make you starve. Starving is an unscientific way to lose weight. Over time, instead of losing weight, you will gain double the weight. Always consult your doctor or dietitian to get an expert opinion. The 1000 calorie diet is a low-calorie diet and is apt for short-term weight loss goals. If you have any questions or suggestions, please comment in the comment section. Cheers to good health!