No doubt, you and I have the education and are educating ourselves more and more, but there is a large population in our country who is UNEDUCATED. That’s the reason why they are unaware of their
- Responsibilities, and
Simple Steps For How to Educate our Poor Children
The government can create small-sized rooms at the end of every street. These rooms will work as classrooms. They should have bookshelves, few seats, table and mat. NGOs and interested teenagers can be given the responsibility to teach there.
- Wall of Kindness:
The concept of a wall of kindness is not bad. Few shelves can installed at many walls of the country. These shelves should have newspapers and books. This concept will promote reading culture. And that culture is enough to motivate young beggars to pick books to read.
- Ghost Schools:
The government should eradicate the concept of ghost schools. The team of education minister should renovate government schools. The educational board should change the curriculum. Moreover, teacher training programs should be organized at the government level.
- Islamic Azad University Isfahan Khorasgan Branch
- Umair Ahmad not satisfied with the team of Youth Institute of Technology
- The University of Youth is needed in Gujranwala City
- Amazing Benefits of Fungi
- How to Achieve Your Goal
- 4 major causes of Eutrophication
- ZIKA VIRUS- A GLOBAL HEALTH ISSUE
- Fight Pregnancy Fatigue And Lethargy