Rev. John Moore Lester (4 September 1851 – 24 December 1919) was once the son of Basic Frederick Lester. Lester was once a priest and educational and grandfather of Charles James Dalrymple Shaw, Baron Kilbrandon, Philippa Lester, the second one spouse of Cecil Vere Davidge, and organic grandfather of Katherine Lester DeMille.
Lester was once born in Bombay within the Bombay Presidency, to Basic Frederick Parkinson Lester and Charlotte Pratt Fyvie, niece of the Baroness Bradford. He went to college at Rugby Faculty and won an M.A from College School, Oxford.
Lester started as vicar of Stony Stratford, Buckinghamshire, from 1880-84, he went directly to be Vicar of the Holy Trinity Church in Ayr in 1884 however was once then appointed Vicar of Shifnal in Shropshire and surrogate within the diocese of Lichfield on Thursday, 12 February 1891. Afterward 26 Would possibly 1903 he was once appointed Vicar of Yarcombe in Devon. He was once then appointed to the Rectory of St. Leonard’s, Bridgnorth on Friday, 13 October 1905. He was once in the end appointed Rector of Lichfield in Northamptonshire.
Lester married Amy Hunt, daughter of John Hunt on 26 June 1877 on the Lancaster Gate Christ Church, Westminster. That they had 9 kids in combination:
- Amy Hunt, daughter of John Hunt
- Rev. Dr. Bertram Lester, MC (1878-1953)
- Gladys Elizabeth Lester (1880-1943), married James Edward Shaw and was once mom to Charles James Dalrymple Shaw, Baron Kilbrandon
- Rev. John Michael Fyvie Lester (1882-1951)
- Amy Lester (1883-1982)
- Ralph Lester (1886-1922)
- Primary Edward Gabriel Lester, MC (1887-1917), married Cecile Colani and was once father to Katherine Lester DeMille.
- Dorothy Lester (1888-1977), married the Rev. Goodwin Purcell
- Man Frederick Lester (1892-1967)
- Captain Humphrey Noel Lester (1894-1978
Lester’s first spouse died on 30 October 1896, he married secondly Mary Julia Horton, daughter of Samuel Lewis Horton of Park Space, Shifnal in 1898. That they had an additional 3 kids in combination: 
Mary was once the niece of Thomas Lowndes Bullock and cousin of Man Henry Bullock and Sir Claud Severn. She died in 1947.
John Moore Lester died on 24 December 1919 at Rectory, Litchborough, Northamptonshire, England.