Rivalina Fuimaono (born ~1997) is a New Zealand-Samoan footballer. She performs as a goalkeeper. She has represented New Zealand across the world at Futsal, and has been a member of the Samoa girls’s nationwide soccer staff.
Fuimaono used to be trained at Mount Albert Grammar College in Auckland, New Zealand. She started enjoying soccer on the age of 13 for 3 Kings United within the Auckland Premier League. She captained the Mt Albert Grammar ladies staff in 2014, finishing the season with a blank sheet. She later performed for Papatoetoe AFC, AUT, and Auckland United FC, in addition to within the Girls’s Futsal Superleague.
In 2015 she used to be requested to play soccer for Samoa on the 2015 Pacific Video games, however grew to become down the be offering.
In August 2017 she used to be decided on for the primary ever Futsal Ferns staff. In 2018 she used to be named to the NZ College Girls’s Futsal Group for the 2018 FISU Global College Futsal Championship in Kazakhstan.
Ben Rogers (12 September 2014). “A+ rating for Grammar ladies’ season”. Stuff. Retrieved 11 July 2022.
- Meet the Athletes: Rivalina Fuimaono. Pacific Media Community. 1 July 2019. Retrieved 11 July 2022.
- “Rivalina FUIMAONO”. Fiji Soccer. Retrieved 11 July 2022.
- “5 Issues to find out about AFF Goalkeeper, Rivalina Fuimaono”. Auckland Soccer Federation. 7 February 2019. Retrieved 11 July 2022.
- “Manawatu girls in ancient Futsal Ferns staff to play New Caledonia”. Stuff. 15 August 2017. Retrieved 11 July 2022.
- “NZ College Futsal groups named for Global Champs”. Central Soccer. Retrieved 11 July 2022.
- “Samoa Pacific Video games squad introduced”. Loop Samoa. 17 June 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2022.
- Soli Wilson (8 June 2019). “Soccer Pacific Video games squad introduced”. Samoa Observer. Retrieved 10 July 2022.